Benefits absolutely rock! Base plus bonus program along with health insurance, 401K, pension, life, disability insurance and a excellent vacation/PTO program. They also support several flexible work situations to give you the work/life balance that you need.
The incumbent in this job assists in preparation of consolidated financial statements and other accounting statements and reports; assists in preparation of management reports; and reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications.
Successful incumbents will have:
- College degree in accounting
- 2-4 years of accounting experience, CPA preferred
- Ability to understand and follow detailed instructions
- Ability to function effectively while meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows environment and have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Familiarity with SAP systems is a plus
Contact with client locations occurs routinely. Incumbents in this position use and know well the fundamental accounting concepts and practices. Under supervision, they apply established methods/procedures to perform work that is often varied and may be somewhat difficult. Instructions are detailed, but incumbents are expected to function more independently than entry-level accountants.
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements. Ensures that established processes/procedures are followed as designed. Works with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.