As a Staff Accountant, you will play an integral role in accurately preparing our client's accounting records and performance. You will be responsible for a variety of general accounting functions as well as providing accounting support for senior staff if needed.
Staff Accountant responsibilities:
- Handling month-end activities and creating journal entries
- Performing GL and account reconciliation and analysis
- Coordinating with regions to get their financial results, combining and consolidating
- Analyzing inventory, reconciling balance sheet, and creating reports
- Handling bank reconciliation and daily bank updates
- Posting monthly accrual journal entries, fixed assets and depreciation
- Financial reporting, preparing supporting schedules, and analyzing data
The successful candidate will be an experienced accounting professional with a minimum of one to two years' experience (4-year degree in Accounting). Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Concur Expense is highly preferred.