Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Brief summary of role:
Copado is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our Finance team. Reporting into the Accounting Director, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day ownership of the general ledger and the month-end close process, with a primary focus on the procure to pay process. This individual will perform reconciliations for various accounts such as cash, prepaids, and vendor accruals, while maintaining and balancing the general ledger in an accurate and complete manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Complete weekly and month-end reconciliations on all global bank accounts
- Identify and recommend improvements to policies and procedures related to the reconciliation process
- Own Accounts Payable key activities
- Assist in financial statement preparation monthly with the team
- Ensure timely and accurate vendor payments, proper coding, and compliance with internal controls
- Support corporate card and expense reimbursement administration
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with Company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist in month-end close procedures
- Provide support for internal and external audit and other ad-hoc projects
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies and procedures in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree related to Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of general accounting experience, including accounts payable and bank reconciliations
- System savvy with implementation experience; NetSuite experience strongly preferred
- Confidence working in spreadsheets to facilitate account reconciliations and information across different systems (pivot tables, v-lookups, and advanced filters)
- Proactive, independent, accountable, and responsible — must be eager to drive best practices, initiatives, and continuous process improvement
- Proven experience working in a team under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to communicate the "big picture"
Nice to have:
- A CPA license (or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam)
- Public accounting (audit) experience
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Experience with a Procure to Pay tech stack (apps like NetSuite and Airbase)
- Experience in a multi-subsidiary, international oriented technology company
- Understanding of Enterprise B2B SaaS business models
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.