Addison Group is partnered with a privately-held manufacturer with revenues in excess of $1B on the search for a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will be instrumental in supporting the month-end close and preparation of monthly financial statements. If you are looking to grow your experience in accounting this position will give you hands on experience in both the general ledger and in a large ERP platform with a large, stable company.
- Ensure a balanced general ledger by preparing journal entries and reconciling various accounts
- Account for various accruals such as prepaids, rebates, etc.
- Oversee intercompany reconciliations
- Prepares various reports as requested by management
- Support audits by providing documentation for accounting processes
- Completed an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related areas
- Ideally seeking candidates with 1-2 years of accounting experience or entry-level candidates with relevant internship experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Experience with a large ERP platform is preferred, but not required
- M/D/V health insurance
- Salary and annual bonus potential
- Hybrid remote schedule
- 401k match with a non-discretionary contribution
- Great opportunity for professional development and promotions
Source : Addison Group