Title: Sr. Systems mgmt Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Contract to Hire
DescriptionPositions in this function will perform duties related to application development and operational support. Overseeing environments’ health and facilitation of high priority incidents to improve the state of service availability and continuity. Develop processes and activities that focus on restoring service after an incident occurs. Understand the interactions between systems, the applications and services hosted and evaluate the impact of changes and additions. Perform analysis on existing systems to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, meet security requirements and interoperable and maintainable technology portfolio. Design, develop, modify, and/or test software applications for the healthcare industry.
• Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design code development and testing
• Partner with engineering / product management groups and represent operations, influence capability prioritization process with reliability challenges and operational investments
• Ability to work in a DevOps frame of work and responsibilities
• Collaborate with System Analysts and Product Owners to align business requirements to the functionality of the application
• Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
• Monitor and assess end to end performance on services by understanding all infrastructure components within the service chain
• Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
• Management of high priority incidents to restoration for large scale benefits and healthcare systems
• Utilize ITSM tools to manage high priority incidents and reference problems, changes and configuration items
• Utilize infrastructure and application tools (Splunk, Grafana, and Micro Focus BSM) to monitor the health of large scale systems
• Utilize ChatOps and ChatBot technologies
• Identify opportunities to automate routine tasks
Of the required skills listed, which would you consider the top 3?
Please list your expectations regarding years of experience for each requirement. Python, Git, Jenkins.. two
What does the interview process look like?
a. How many rounds? 1
b. Video vs. phone? Phone
c. How technical will the interviews be? Depends on candidate
Source : Contech Systems