Sr. Structural Engineer - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 22-00334
Salary Range: $80k - $120k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland, Ohio area company is seeking to hire an experienced Structural Engineer to layout, design, and manage foundations and steel structural projects.
- Bachelor degree in Civil/Structural (P.E. - Professional Engineer license strongly preferred)
- Layout and design of foundations and steel structures
- Manage structural projects
- CAD proficiency
- Management / Supervision experience
- Capital expenditures (CapEx)
- Develop project proposals, cost estimates and internal engineering estimates
- Familiar with structural engineering software for structural analysis & design such as RISA modeling software
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.