On-Board Administrative is hiring a Contract Category Buyer in Indianapolis, IN!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Position and State Located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Duration: 1 years
Client Location: Indianapolis, IN
Work Schedule: 40 Hours Weekly
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Our aerospace business delivers innovative engineering, technology and ideas that are ready to face the challenges of the future. In the civil business, we have over 30,000 engines currently in service with 650 airlines, freight operators and lessors, and 4,000 corporate operators. In the defense business, we are the second largest global provider of aero-engine products and services with 18,000 engines and 160 customers in 103 countries. Collectively, these businesses constantly strive to set standards others follow.
This Category Buyer Role will support the Global Commodity Managers across all Indirect Procurement Commodities such as Logistics, Corporate Services, Manufacturing, Site Professional Services, Engineering Services, Test and Tooling.
- Adhere to the company’s code of ethics.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s processes and policies
- Support the sustainability program for Indirect suppliers
- Investigate chronic invoicing issues; resolve at the root cause to maintain on-time and accurate payments to the suppliers
- Support special projects within the business as needed
- Audit of supplier data as requested
- Maintain data integrity in Coupa (webforms, contracts, sourcing documents, etc.)
- Assist Category Team
- Associate degree with 4 years of experience or Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Experience in cross-functional working
- Demonstrates strong skills in managing time & tasks to completion
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Source : On-Board Companies