The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions. This includes developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments. This role facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
• 5 years of experience in software development or a related field
• 4 years of experience in database technologies
• 4 years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 5 years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 5 years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
• 5 years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 3 years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 3 years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• 5 years of experience working with source code control systems
• Experience working with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment tools
• 5 years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
EEO StatementLowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. Pay Range for Colorado: $70,700.00 - $170,000.00 annually Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.