Improves the overall deployment process and toolset. Ability to work with multiple development teams to streamline deployments across multiple environments with a foundational knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD in a cloud environment. Adds value to multiple projects and initiatives by increasing the company's development efficiency.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of all DevOps tools and processes, including IDE, Code Repository, and Deployment
- Implements and reviews continuous delivery validation builds
- Maintains Code Repository/Version Control
- Manages development and configuration work between version control branches
- Assists in resolving deployment issues
- Prioritizes well and can work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, with a constant focus on delivery
- Continually refines business acumen and establish domain / industry vertical expertise
- Performs other related duties as required
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in related Field
- Five years of experience developing and working with DevOps technology, processes, and strategy
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
- " Attention to detail and results oriented, with a strong customer focus
- " Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- " Problem-solving and technical communication skills
- " Ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
- " Experience with SQL Server and AWS (preferred)
- " Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Admin Certification & Salesforce Dev I Certification (preferred)
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.