Cognizant, a fortune 200 company, is seeking an experienced senior manager with experience overseeing projects in the IT space.
- Stakeholder/Business Management:
- Deliver on financial goals for the business.
- Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders.
- Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer).
- Identify key cost drivers and ensure they are optimized.
- Proactively find opportunities for additional business with the customer.
- Identify opportunities for growth & deliver on growth commitments (headcount).
- Anticipate & plan for new business & get involved in hiring.
- Share value addition and standard processes across teams.
- Embrace standard methodologies from other processes/ verticals etc.
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients through weekly and monthly reviews.
- Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery issues with the customer.
- Attend customer calls and meetings, proactively flag issues and prevent surprises.
- Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers.
- Identify innovative ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target the customer's value.
- Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
Process Improvement and Adherence:
- Ensure compliance to the set standards/norms in order to adhere to quality standards and other compliance norms.
- Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure accurate documentation and knowledge transfer as per project plan and schedule.
- Work with support functions to enable infrastructure support to team and ensure zero downtime.
- Prepare for infrastructure and other growth related requirements.
- Ensure resource utilization and scheduling of end to end work.
- Plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities.
- Effective forward planning in terms of process delivery, people & client engagement.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the team.
- Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team.
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members.
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars.
- Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met.
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meetings.
Education & Skill Requirements
- Post Graduate degree (preferably MBA), PMP certification, or a relevant domain certification
- Speaking English
- Customer Service
- Online/Digital Marketing
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 08 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.