Cognizant is looking for an expert OpenText Media Manager with strong Java skills to grow with our practice! We are looking for a hardworking OpenText Media Manager who will be amenable for OpenText Content Server development and support. Also proficient in OpenText Content Server.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Be adaptable and able to prioritize
- Think ahead and anticipate problems, issues, and solutions
- Become better at capturing and assimilating information
- Have strong problem-solving skills and communications skills
- Working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply domain concepts into the solution and product area
- Translation of user requirements and stories into low level design and implementation in the form of Proof of Concepts
- Handover of POC to the development team and mentoring junior developers
- Demonstrates good understanding of the product and its architecture
- Picks up new technologies with ease, solves sophisticated technical problems
- Makes tactical decisions on Architectural and Design issues
- Substantiated ability to interpret critical problems appropriately and provides solutions using good judgment
- Develops Product Architectural Design. Defines architectural patterns to be used in the product and designs.
- Identifies platforms and technologies
- Ensures the usage of reusable components through design
- Ensures that the non-functional requirements like security requirements and performance objectives defined are met
- Ensures the solution built satisfies business and technical requirements
- Collaborates across teams around technical and architectural issues
- Mentors the development team to ensure that design patterns, coding standards, unit testing standards are complying.
- Ensures that the code is delivered for Integration Build and Test which includes the release content
- Responsible for architectural and technological aspects of the product
- Performs code reviews and verifies extensibility and reusability and ensures to minimize complexity
- Reviews requirements and scenarios
- Participates in interviewing of developers
- Provides advice on special technical issues when confer by senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 8 to 10 years’
- Experience with OpenText Media Manager (OTMM)
- Strong Java skills, should have developed java applications
- Should have developed java applications based on java design patterns
- Experience of Spring / Hibernate framework
- Experience in DAM space would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Agile software engineering processes.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, redefining clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 29 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.