At C Spire, we are customer inspired. Each member of our team is charged with delivering a world-class experience to every customer. The Sr. Manager, Wireless Ecommerce & Telesales is focused on leading, developing, and executing digital strategies across our ecommerce and telesales channels for the Wireless line of business to drive breakthrough sales results. This critical position drives digital transformation and sales by leading a cross-functional team that identifies, quantifies, and deploys improvements to C Spire’s digital experiences that drive customer acquisition and revenue growthResponsibilities:
Analyze customer feedback and experience with web, mobile, and telesales channels across multiple data sources – including digital NPS surveys, social media platforms, support tickets, and web/mobile site analytics – to drive customer acquisition and retention growth.
· Own and executive both short and long-term commerce roadmaps with an evolutionary mindset to consistently beat industry benchmarks.
· Oversee Wireless telesales team – driving sales results and ongoing improvements to customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS) results
· Evaluate new relevant technologies to help drive consumer experience and conversion across ecommerce and telesales channels.
· Using both proactive and reactive actionable insights, help lead cross-functional digital product team of marketers and web/mobile developers focused on rapidly developing, testing, and deploying new digital experiences
· Explore adding new, relevant technologies to help drive consumer experience focused on website optimization, personalization, and analytics to support.
· Work with digital customer experience team, as well as other departments across the company – including Marketing & Digital, IT, Sales, Operations, Customer Care – to ensure there is enterprise-wide visibility into sales results and customer feedback on our digital channels and resolve customer pain points across our digital platforms
· Partner with Research & Insights team to ensure that we are capturing actionable feedback across key points of customers’ digital and telesales journeys
· Clearly communicate results of sales and revenue initiatives to stakeholders across the companQualifications:
1. Four-year degree in business, marketing or other major in related discipline
2. 7+ years of ecommerce, website management, digital marketing, digital product management, or business analytics experience
3. Experience leading call center or telesales team
4. Experience leading organizational change and managing operations
5. Knowledge of UX best practices and usability
6. Experience with web analytics platforms and digital experience platforms. Adobe Experience Platforms (Adobe Analytics, Experience Manager, Adobe Target) preferred.
7. Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
8. Additional skills including strong verbal and organization skills; excellent planning and execution, with attention to detail; strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen. Some travel required. Note: This is a brief description of this role and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Revised 7/2022.