Location: Boulder, CO
Clearance Required: Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
IBSS is seeking a highly qualified Linux Systems Administrator with experience using Red Hat Satellite and Ansible systems to provide daily support/assistance.
There are 3 data centers used to support both unclassified and classified Enterprise Networks.
They are on-premise data centers that are 100% virtualized leveraging VMware vSphere hypervisors managed by VMware vCenter. The program also has Microsoft Azure, and Amazon cloud environments incorporated into their Enterprise Network. The program Linux servers are predominantly Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Operating Systems.
Required Skills /Education/ Certifications & Qualifications:- 4-6 years of experience required
- Provide support for hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manages LINUX operating system and installs
- Leverage Red Hat Satellite to manage RHEL licensing, package repositories, and provision new virtual machines
- Leverage Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform for configuration and baseline management across all Linux systems throughout the Enterprise.
- Create bash shell scripts to aid in system stability and deployment repeatability
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Ensure security baselines (DISA STIG) applied and security vulnerabilities mitigated with patches or compensating controls.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Load operating system software, troubleshoots, maintain integrity and configure network components
Hours of Performance: Work to be performed over a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend/overtime performance may occur.
About IBSS Corp.
IBSS is a Woman-Owned business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, paid time off, federal holidays, matching 401K plan, tuition/professional development reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.