Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. With 28 pro stores in the US, Snap One blends the benefits of ecommerce with the convenience of local stores. Additional information about Snap One and its products can be found at www.snapone.com.
The IT Project Manager / Delivery Lead will report to the IT Director and be responsible for ensuring the success of business priorities and IT projects through a strong partnership with stakeholders and IT teams. A successful candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal-oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results. This position requires a proactive self-starter with strong communication skills, teamwork, and attention to detail. The candidate should be comfortable working with scrum teams, running projects and releases across groups, and coordinating deliverables with stakeholders outside of IT. Familiarity with a scaled agile framework is a plus.Responsibilities:
- Achieve desired business outcomes by leading cross-functional projects consisting of multiple teams.
- Facilitate team events and ceremonies, engaging with the team on completion of committed work and goals supporting the team, and removing blockers
- Embrace and clarify murky business problems; help lead discovery to define objectives and design projects to achieve them.
- Influence to achieve project buy-in at all levels of the organization, understand and attend to business drivers, individual motivations, and the project’s differing impact across various business units.
- Define and regularly report project metrics and measurements.
- Ensure all stakeholder parties are appropriately informed and aligned. Surface decision points and misalignment; proactively seek and manage objections and competing perspectives.
- Continuously monitor program exposure and ensure appropriate risk communication, escalation, and mitigation plans are in place.
- Continuously contribute to the development of others and champion a culture of continuous feedback.
- Drive continuous improvement, challenge the status quo, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities.
- Exhibit lean-agile leadership and coach teams on lean-agile principles
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant industry experience leading projects; OR 5+ years of experience leading projects.
- Applied Project Management skills with classical (Waterfall, ITIL) & agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodologies
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives through leading projects.
- Deep understanding of Agile and Project Management best practices and strong organizational skills
- Relevant experience working in the IT and retail industry
- Experience with Hybrid Product Development (Agile and Waterfall)
- Certification in the delivery process such as Agile, SaFe, or PMP