- Boston, MA
- Job Number: JO-2208-114642
Senior IT Project Manager
Our client, a national company with an office north of Boston is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team to lead multiple developers on various IT projects. This role is a 6+ month contract and can be fully remote.
If you would like to be considered for this position, submit your resume today!
- Spearhead multiple high-priority IT projects for various departments through the full lifecycle using PMI Process or SCRUM/Agile approaches
- Deliver results on time and on budget
- Supply routine project progress reports and status updates
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among remote teams
- Provide mentorship to others in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informational Systems, or Business Administration
- At least 7 years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experience implementing custom technology required
- Experience managing/facilitating collaboration in a hybrid/remote work environment preferred
- Prior experience with healthcare delivery organizations preferred
- PMP Certification and Certification in SCRUM are a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.