If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 67040
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, support/enhance EHS initiatives & compliance, evaluate and diagnose technical infrastructure, capable of defining equipment specifications, manage internal and external resources, responsible for capital asset recommendations/planning, developing maintenance programs, maintaining and capacity planning of infrastructure and associated assets, track natural resource consumption, drive efficiency of operation.
- This candidate will plan/execute facility changes relating to adds, moves and changes associated with infrastructure as well as within the manufacturing operation and other business units.
- They will plan, prepare bid sheets/contracts and project manage internal and/or external resources to meet expected project goals.
- Candidate should have strong working knowledge of cleanroom design and operation. This might be better under qualifications.
Candidate will have the following capabilities.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong ACAD skills
- Energy Management (JC),
- Project management
- Sustainability initiatives
- Knowledge in building / construction principles
- IATF 16949
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, or facilities engineering + 5 years of experience in microelectronics, pharma or similar industry or 10+ years’ experience
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.