Sr Electronics Design Engineer, FPGA
Contract 18 Months, 40 hours weekly
Position to start remote, with transition to on site full time 40 hours weekly
Key skills that you are looking for in candidates:
· Looking for a senior level candidate who is a generalist.
· Looking for hands on engineer, will build, some experience with board design and electronics, and some experience with FPGA code.
· Doesn’t need an expert board or FPGA, but needs to be able to move between them
· Needs to be hands on, willing to on site, willing to jump in and do the job
· Able to be independent
· 8 years of experience
Not technician level/testing level
LabView is nice to have
Test Equipment Design:
· Development of test equipment and test procedures to test and qualify analog and digital circuit boards or electronics racks;
· Implementation of data acquisition hardware / software;
· Experienced in LabView;
BSEE or MSEE (Preferred), or equivalent experience.