Job Title: Senior Engineer- Rotary Wing Aircraft
Location: Alexandria, VA-HYBRID
Clearance: Top Secret
Foxhole Technology is an employee owned company who is seeking a Sr. Rotary Wing Aircraft Engineer to join our growing team. The right candidate will be responsible for the following:Job Description:
- Provide Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and Systems Engineering support of Land and Expeditionary Warfare Major Defense Acquisition Programs (MDAP), specifically Rotary Wing aircraft.
- Review and assess Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs) and developmental test plans.
- Evaluate test results, schedules, resources, and technological risks for program reviews.
- Provide working-level integrated product teams (WIPTs) Test and Evaluation and engineering support.
- Support Independent Technical Risk Assessments (ITRA).
- Develop papers, reports, and briefings targeted to senior decision makers.
- Assess and provide recommendations on DT&E policy.
- BS in Science or Engineering field, Master’s degree desired.
- As a government contractor, Foxhole Technology is subject to Executive Order 14042 – Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, provided there is not a court ordered injunction. This requires that all employees supporting a government contract be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless the employee has an exemption based on disability or sincerely held religious belief. Foxhole Technology may require proof of your vaccination as a condition of employment.
- 10+ years active duty military experience preferred
- Preferred Certifications: DAWIA Level 3 (PM, T&E, SE), CSEP (Certified System Engineering Professional), CTEP (Certified Test & Evaluation Professional)
Requirements of position: Think analytically, effective verbal and written communication skills, make decisions, observe/remember details, interpret data, concentrate on tasks, adjust to change, handle stress/emotions. Regular attendance, maintain work schedule, attend meetings, meet deadlines, keyboard/type, handle confidential information, use math/calculations, stay organized, operate office equipment, may direct others. Must be able to see, have eye/hand coordination, and lift up to 10 lbs. May be exposed to dust/dirt, humidity, and noise.
Foxhole Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.