Sr. Consultant position to to lead solution business development for the engineering offshore service and onsite staffing service in the field of mechanical/digital product design, mainly dealing with automotive companies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and establish a wide network of clients and partnerships with the manufacturing companies leveraging current personal relationships, existing Organization relationships, and creating new relationships.
- Communicate with client to technically understand clients' pain-area, and guide client thinking process.
- Determine the service scope and blueprint the solution to effectively support client's engineering operation.
- Detail the design operational, legal, and financial model co-working with the BD members in Japan and India as well as USA.
- Monitor and control the service quality of ongoing project collaborating with engineering service managers with responsibility of project P&L.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 8+ years of experience in engineering operation and a minimum of 5 years of recent experience in sales.
- Must have experience in selling engineering services.
- Engineering background with previous consulting sales experience preferred.
- Well versed in a range of mechanical engineering disciplines: CAE all aspects of design, analysis, simulation, structural, thermal, CFD etc.
- Demonstrated success with lead generation through researching, understanding, and qualifying opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to build client rapport, debate constructively possible solution sets, challenge client thinking, create tailored solutions, and drive closure.
- Good documentation skill to drive a constructive discussion with client in detail of engineering operation.
- Fundamental knowledge of financial project management
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Good time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.