- An active government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required for this position
- Partner with security, development, and operation teams to facilitate log ingestion and analysis.
- Participate in requirements gathering, prototyping, architecting, and triaging of operational issues
- Maintains, upgrades, advises and cross-trains team members on the operation of the Splunk platform
- Experience SPLUNK and ITSI.
- SPLUNK Architecture certification preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Scripting and coding experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc)
- Twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
- Eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software system
- Seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including:
- Interface requirements
- Four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering; leading system definition, trade-off and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved; system performance analysis; and planning the next generation system.
Source : SRC Technologies