Zone & Company is hiring a Solution Architect
Zone & Co is a premier NetSuite Solution provider, proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution - Zone Advanced Billing (ZAB). We work with a variety of organizations across multiple verticals to scale their business through NetSuite Solutions – from licensing & implementation to ongoing customization & consultation. We design our products to solve the real life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding, so there’s a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact!
Zone & Co is looking for an experienced NetSuite professional to join our Zone Advanced Billing team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with plenty of growth potential. This role will be responsible for assisting with, and eventually leading solution designs of our custom NetSuite billing solution. May lead smaller implementations.
The ideal Solution Architect candidate will have several of the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years of NetSuite Administration experience
- NetSuite Certifications (Financial User, Foundations, Administrator, ERP)
- Experience with several complex ERP implementations
- Ability to gather client requirements and create BRDs
- Ability to simplify complex concepts into streamlined solutions that are scalable
- Experience guiding or managing integration dependencies to the ERP
- Advanced Revenue Management experience; ARM implementation experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of ASC 606/IFRS 15
- Complex billing environments, extensive Order to Cash experience
- Software or AdTech industry experience
- SQL Knowledge and expertise in saved search
- Experience with custom records, custom fields and workflow
- Advanced knowledge of SuiteScript capabilities, but not required to write code
- Consulting or software implementation experience
- Advanced Excel skills, (Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Project Management skills (PMP Certification, project & timeline planning, JIRA experience with managing use stories, etc.)
- Extensive Accounting/Finance experience
- Fast learner, easily trained
- Self-motivated, self-starter
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate no-Friday weeks during the summer and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We’re excited to hear from you!