Ingenium Technologies – Loves Park IL.
On behalf of our client Ingenium Technologies is recruiting and evaluating candidates for the contract position of Software Test Engineer. The Software Test Engineer reports to Technical Leadership and whose focus is performing design and support of low to moderate complexity test systems and equipment.
All applicants must be U.S. persons. US Citizen or Green Card Holder. No Visa Candidates can be considered. ITAR Requirement
- Works assigned tasks to meet schedule and may coordinate details with other departments.
- Recognizes problems which are beyond capabilities and is learning from the experts in the area.
- Performs work that involves the use of conventional engineering practices and standards.
- Designs, supports, improves and tests low to moderate complexity test systems and equipment. Ensures designs meet testability and reliability criteria.
- Participates in process improvements on a project.
- Participates in creation and evaluation of new product test requirements and provides estimates for new test equipment.
- Possibly guides/directs a technician or an Engineer.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates detailed phases of a project.
- Running and evaluating hydraulic test stands
- Evaluating test procedures
- Reviewing Software Configurations
- Provide repair and maintenance support of test systems.
- Basic design and implementation of low and moderate complex boards, circuits and systems.
- Basic knowledge of electronic vendors, manufacturing processes, and procurement methods
- Develops, tests and supports low to moderate complexity software applications with predefined design.
- Solid knowledge of software development and analysis tools including editors, compilers, linkers, debuggers, code analyzers, version control systems, software testing tools etc.
- Unit testing, debugging, software/hardware integration with oversight.
- Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Provides guidance to users on program functioning.
Education or Formal Training
- Bachelor's degree in Technical/Science or International equivalent required.
- Professional certifications preferred (ie. National Instruments Lab View, Test Stand Certificate, etc.).
- 2-5 years experience in test design preferably in the aerospace and defense industries
- 2-5 years experience in environmental testing
- 2-5 years experience in Systems Testing, Design and Development
- 2-5 years experience with test stands involving hydraulics
- 2-5 years experience with software configurations, debugging, analyzing.
Compensation: 18 Month Contract, Work From Home option not available.
Location: Loves Park IL.
Employment Criteria: This position includes access or potential access to ITAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee in compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Employment Statement: Ingenium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Proof of eligibility for employment will be required upon employment.
Due to the requirements of the Customer, No Visa sponsorship is available.