- Has in-depth knowledge and experience working on SAP Hybris products and functionalities for B2B and B2C (SAP Hybris version 1811, 1905, 1911, 2005, 2105 and Hybris Cloud CCV2)
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining e-commerce/web platforms
- SAP Certified Development Professional: SAP Commerce Cloud preferred
- Understanding of customer service center business processes and technologies preferred
- Must be a self-starter, can adapt to the use of new technology, able to multi-task, and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, concurrency, online diagnoses, deployment, upgrade/migration, internationalization, production support, and other SaaS enterprise software issues.
- Has a keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architecture and frameworks
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications
- Another plus is if the person has both Full Stack/Front-End and Back-End.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required. 5-7 years’ experience required.