Noblis is seeking a Software Engineer to join their Intelligence Community team with an active Top Secret SCI with Polygraph in Reston, VA.
As a Software Engineer, you will be joining a highly skilled technical team working to provide innovative and technical solutions to our Federal Government client. You will be working with our clients to evaluate and maintain solutions using your experience and expertise in Software Engineering. In your role, you will work with various teams to manage data analytics projects and solutions for various National Security and Intelligence Missions.
- Develop and maintain complex systems
- Automate testing tools and work with software development teams in project environments
- Analyze, design, test and develop the software to meet client requirements
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs
- Develop separate elements of a software that work well in the program as a whole
- Create various diagrams, flowcharts and models that illustrate the type of code needed for programmers
- Ensure continued functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Revisit the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns
Bachelor's Degree +7 years of work experience OR a Master’s Degree with +4 years of work experience
- A Degree in Technology, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field)
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Poly level clearance
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Familiar with the engineer lifecycle and software applications
- Understands the design and implementation of enterprise systems
- Specializes in AI/ML integration in analytic workflows and moving algorithms
#HotjobsClient Engagement:· Support and lead evolving business development efforts by applying technical and functional expertise to develop business solutions.· Lead proposal sections for small or limited competition proposals and actively participate in teaming strategy discussionsOverview:
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.