- Experience in Windows based GUI application development.
- Hands on development experience in VC++, .Net 4.0 / 4.5 with C#.Net Win forms GUI based programming design
- Strong WPF, WCF Experience with Knowledge on MVVM and frameworks.
- Experience in Unit Testing like NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Testing.
- Exposure to Managed C++, Un Managed C++, Good knowledge to Threading Concepts, Inter Process Communications, Socket Programming, Design skills and Design patterns.
- Experience in xml, Binary files management (Create/Read/Write/Update), Knowledge in Hardware Interaction (USB), Serial Port Communication and Bit Process communication.
- Experience in Agile/Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Software development Methodology, Configuration Management Tools and Processes.
- BS Degree and 8 years software development experience. Additional experience may substitute for education requirement.