Fortinet is looking for a Software Developer to work on existing and next generation Network Security products.
• This person will participate in the development and maintenance of the existing and next generation Network Security products.
• Linux kernel/driver development for SoC based system.
• Linux kernel/driver development for Broadcom and Marvell switch/phy chips.
• The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance or core platform modules of the appliances.
• Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the products.
• Strong C programming skill.
• Strong networking protocols and system design knowledge.
• Knowledge with IP network protocols, such as TCP/IP, routing, switching.
• Good team player and good communication skills.
• M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.