Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Modern Software Developer (mid-level) for our College Park, MD location.
- 4+ years of development experience
- >1 year of experience mentoring junior software developers
- Must have a Secret clearance (DoD)
- Ability to deliver 2-days a week on-site in College Park, MD
One or more of the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in Weapon Systems Operations, Command and Control Systems, Integrated Air and Missile Defense Sensors, or Integrated Air and Missile Defense Weapons
- 1 year of system modeling experience with System Modeling Language (SysML)
- 2 years of experience in configuration control, testing, security, automation, containerization, orchestration, and cloud services open-source technologies
- 2 years of experience in software testing and >1 year of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with web development on a shared code base preferred
- Experience with additional languages a plus
- Flexible with tech stack and role based on need
** Potential candidates must cover the top section completely, and hit at least one bullet in the middle section.
**All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply**
**Must have Secret clearance**
Please submit resume directly @ www.adamscomm.com/careers
Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and /or customer site requirements.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.