Provide a list of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Work as a liaison with stakeholders to elicit, communicate and validate the requirements for new initiatives or changes to current NYSE-CON functionality as determined by stakeholders.
2. Conduct analysis of business and user needs and develop business requirements documents in accordance with requirements and protocols that govern NYSE-CON development and implementation.
3. Create business documentation (Business Requirement documents, use cases, swim lanes, process documentation) that detail the NYSE-CON application functionality.
4. Participate in team planning sessions with technical resources to ensure that solution designs fulfill documented requirements as stipulated by Program staff.
5. Create and execute test scripts, scenarios, and test plans to validate technical solutions against documented business requirements.
6. Execute and formally document test results, through all test environments, in a format that accurately reports the results for Programs understanding and support of test acceptance