I. JOB PURPOSE
1. Operate manual hand presses to attach tabs, pins and pems to stampings and/or Board Level products. This position will need the ability to cross train to Anodize Racking, Assembly or Packing as work flow needs occur.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Operate all hand presses.
· Perform first piece inspection on all assigned work to insure the correct parts, hardware and tooling is used to assure quality is maintained.
· Perform accurate wanding and record keeping tasks to assure credibility, lot integrity, etc.
· Ability to produce at or exceed quota
· Maintain clear precise communications with your Team Leader and Supervisor.
· Comply to all company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
· Maintain a clean safe work environment.
III. Job Scope
2. Job Complexity: Works on assignments that are routine/semi routine in nature; limited judgement is required.
3. Supervisory Responsibility: Receives detailed instructions on all assignments.
4. Ability to cross train to other departments such as Anodize Racking, Assembly or Packing.
5. Contacts/Interaction: Occasionally interacts with internal customers and/or peers.
6. Decision Making : Has minimal decision making responsibility. Failure to make accurate decisions will have a low impact on the departments success. Has a wide variety of resources available from which to make decisions.
1. Educational Background (minimum level needed to perform) and/or Previous Work Experience (minimal level years and what kind)
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Special Skills and Abilities (computer, language, interpersonal skills, etc.)
· Ability to read, write and perform basic math calculations.
· Ability to read/use Dial Calipers.
· Good manual dexterity including good hand/eye coordination.>