Hourly Rate: $19.50 per hour
- Fuel all fleet shuttles nightly.
- Complete daily fuel logs accurately and completely.
- Wash all fleet shuttles weekly.
- Disinfect and sanitize shuttles nightly with deep cleaning.
- Complete all required company log sheets pertaining to cleaning / sanitization protocols.
- Perform other tasks as requested by management.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate great employee relations
- Must be able to use basic math skills
- Prefer experience with airport environment and environmental rules and regulations
- Must be familiar with all DOT Federal rules and regulations
- License Requirement: Per DOT Regulations, you will be required to have and maintain a valid CDL Class A, B or C Driver’s License depending on the location's hiring needs, with Passenger Endorsement if you will be responsible for operating shuttle buses with a passenger capacity of 15 passengers or more.
- DOT Medical Card: A Medical Examiner’s Certificate (DOT Medical Card) is required.
- Must have a professional appearance
- Must be willing to have a flexible work schedule
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.