We are searching for professional drivers who are reliable, punctual, courteous, and have a flexible schedule. The primary objective is providing safe and professional shuttle service to and from the San Diego VA Healthcare System. Must possess a clean driving record, and be able to maintain a strong attendance and punctuality record. Proper training will be provided.
- Provide Shuttle Bus to and from the San Diego VA Medical Center.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Provide assistance to passenger(s) requiring aid (Specifically for ADA/disabled passengers) boarding and disembarking the shuttle bus.
- Maintain good personal hygiene and clean uniform appearance.
- Perform a periodic walk-through of empty bus to check for and collect any articles left behind by visitors and submit any items found to VA SDHS Police.
- Will be responsible for pre and post-vehicle safety and maintenance checks.
- Follow safe loading and unloading procedures.
- Communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have professional driving experience.
- Must have current DOT physical or be able to pass DOT physical.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, background check, MVR screening & DOT physical.
• Must be able to operate a 30 passenger Shuttle Bus.
• Must have a CDL (Class B or above) with passenger endorsement.
• CDL candidates must have a clean driving record.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Must have professional driving experiencing.
• Maintain a strong attendance record.
• Safely operate a wheelchair lift.
• Possess a friendly and courteous attitude when transporting passengers.
• Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
• Must be comfortable transporting passengers with service dogs.
• Other functions may be assigned.
*$18.75 hr + $4.23 hr Health and Welfare fringe benefits
*$500 Sign-on Bonus (Terms and Conditions apply)
*Full-Time, Part-Time, Overnight, and Weekend positions available
*Paid Federal holidays
*Paid Sick leave
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k.
KTS Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.