Freddy’s is looking for Shift Supervisors to assist management with the day-to-day operations of the restaurant by providing leadership, motivating team members and meeting operational expectations. The position also works to control labor and food costs, build relationships with guests, handle guest issues and serve as a model of hospitality.
- Full-Time position with benefits; Competitive pay based on experience; Opportunities for advancement.
Competitive starting wage
Opportunities for growth and advancement
Paid Time off
IRA With Employer Contribution
Bonus Plan Quarterly
Required Skills and Experience:
- One-year experience in guest focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Natural leadership skills
- Must have a self-starting personality with an even disposition
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and manner
- Must be able to communicate well with guests and team members
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player
- Ability to use point of sale system
Jerry Myerscough is a franchisee of Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers. We're looking for the best and brightest to deliver a unique mix of fun, fresh food and genuine hospitality!
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national, fast-casual restaurant franchise best known for its cooked-to-order Steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.