Noodles & Company is more than fast food – we're a fast casual restaurant with real ingredients (say goodbye to greasy food and hello to fresh ingredients). We're hiring immediately for a restaurant Shift Manager to join us to motivate, coach and work alongside our teams. At Noodles, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team member, guest, and community we serve. Join our amazing team, make new friends, have fun, and develop your career!
We're so confident that you'll love our food, we're offering a free meal following your completed interview (up to $10 value).
The Perks (They're Uncommonly Good)
- Being a part of an amazing leadership team – your voice matters
- Competitive pay Tips at eligible locations*
- Flexible scheduling – part-time and full-time
- InstaPay through an app (get your paycheck when you want it!)
- Paid time off – up to 40 hours
- Free meal every shift
- Lifestyle perks like cell phone and event ticket discounts
- Tuition assistance and scholarship awards
- Anniversary swag
- Recognition awards
- Free mental health, legal, and financial resources
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and stock purchase discounts
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Mentoring and leadership development program
- Free online Spanish and English language courses
At Noodles we work hard and have fun doing it. We foster an environment that makes you feel a part of something special, and when it comes to the restaurant business, we are a bit uncommon. We are looking for those who will continue to help us bring goodness to life from random acts of kindness to taking care of our guests.
What You Bring to the Table
- Previous management or leadership experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to deliver an uncommon experience to our guests and team members
- Lead the restaurant with a culture of food safety that exceeds company standards in food quality, food safety practices, and cleanliness
- Recognize team members for a job well-done each shift
- Delegate responsibilities to your team of rock stars and ensure they exceed the expectations of each guest
- Own open, mid, or close routines for your shift and setting the next shift up for success
- Excellent guest service skills and the ability to communicate efficiently
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position, including walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, or moving objects up to 55 pounds
- Night, weekend, and holiday availability is a plus
- Must be at least 18 years old (great job for teenagers!)
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Military Friendly - Veterans & Spouses encouraged to apply.We are proud to be recognized on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity in 2021, 2022 & 2023,and Forbes' Best Employers for Women lists and are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where Noodlers can bring their full self to work.
*Tipping eligible states include AZ, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VA, WA, WI. As of May 31st, 2023, the average hourly rate for tipping across company owned restaurants is $2.40 per team member. Noodles cannot make guarantees about tip earnings.