Movin’ on up…
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the Wendy’s family - the people you work with as a Wendy’s Shift Manager.
The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, and a paycheck - done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
Sound good? Keep reading.
Making things happen is just one of your talents:
- If a Wendy’s restaurant was a person, it’d be you: fun, fast, friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it like a boss (‘cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon).
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on point.
What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college or military experience? Tell us that, too.)
- You’ve already led, managed and organized a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision making.
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability.
You must be willing and able to:
- Travel to other Wendy’s locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
For more information on specific equipment or job requirements, please see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn’t one size fits all and our job opportunities aren’t either.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Hoover Wendy's offers:
Advancement Opportunities - We promote more than 50% of Managers from within!!
Fun, Energetic Work Environment
Direct Deposit and/or Pay Cards
…And our AMAZING Hoover Wendy’s Culture!!!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Team players wanted - job requirements
Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and above all – honest
Reliable transportation, including for early morning and late night hours
Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
An impressive work-ethic
Desire to learn and gain experience
Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, and enjoy working as part of a team, and be upbeat and engaging
Strong interpersonal, verbal communication skills
Must be able to multi-task
Wendy's provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion training or programs
Paid time off