Hiring up to $18.00 based on experience.
Movin’ on up…
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the Wendy’s family - the people you work with as a Wendy’s Shift Manager.
The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, and a paycheck - done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
Sound good? Keep reading.
Making things happen is just one of your talents:
- If a Wendy’s restaurant was a person, it’d be you: fun, fast, friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it like a boss (‘cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon).
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on point.
What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college or military experience? Tell us that, too.)
- You’ve already led, managed and organized a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision making.
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability.
You must be willing and able to:
- Travel to other Wendy’s locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
For more information on specific equipment or job requirements, please see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn’t one size fits all and our job opportunities aren’t either.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
The Wendy’s Story
First of all, yes, Wendy is a real person. And a pretty special one, being the daughter of our founder Dave Thomas. Today, she is one of the most involved and successful franchise owners in the Wendy’s enterprise. We think Dave would be proud. Back in 1969, he looked around at all other hamburger joints and was like, “Nah. People deserve better.” At the time, other quick-service restaurants were using frozen beef and mass-producing food. Not Dave. His approach of serving fresh, made-to-order hamburgers changed the game. And his can’t-stop-won’t-stop commitment to making customers happy drives everything we do today.