Initial hiring pay range (based on location, experience, etc.): $18 / hour
The Shift Manager - He/she has the primary responsibility for managing shifts; conveying the Cane’s culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane’s. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences.
Benefits offered for all Full-time Restaurant Managers:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Pharmacy Benefits
- Dependent Care & Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Basic Life, AD&D & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Crewmember Assistance Program
- Benefits Concierge Service
Perks & Rewards for all Restaurant Managers:
- Competitive pay + monthly bonus for all levels of Management!
- Paid Time Off & Sick time
- 8 paid Holidays a year
- Early closure for company events
- Casual Work Attire
- Perkspot Employee Discount Program
- Operations Management- Deliver “What We Do” on each shift you lead; at Raising Cane’s “What we do” is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Lead high energy shifts; leverage company provided tools to run high performing shifts; be a hands on working manager; execute key measures of shifts to include: monitor cleanliness and maintenance of restaurant to assure Raising Cane’s standards are being meet in these areas; be a Customer advocate communicating needs to Crewmembers to assure Customers satisfaction during shift; responsible for restaurants performance on and off scheduled shifts; ensure all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane’s standards
- People Management- Coach and train Crewmembers on proper Raising Cane’s procedures on each shift; screen prospective Crewmembers for applicants that match Raising Cane’s job qualifications; motivate Crewmembers to maximize their potential on each shift; assure Crewmember and Customer safety throughout shift. Reports all risk management issues to General Manager; support adherence to Raising Cane’s uniform policy during shift
- Business Management- Support management on all areas that impact the business to include: labor cost, waste monitoring, sales and costs of goods; monitor management of daily cash procedures; provides accurate inventory data and report all data to General Manager; provides a sense of urgency when handling all Crewmembers and customer situations
- Project Support- Supports all programs and initiatives during the shift; support management of current Perfect Safety Box which is Raising Cane’s risk management program; and severe weather practices; ensure are marketing tools are properly implemented; report all new hire paperwork and separations in a timely manner
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane’s Crewmembers
- Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing hard work and having fun.
- Ability to manage basic tasks and the restaurant’s Crewmembers
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.