You want to know what makes our Dunkin’ franchise group so special? That would be YOU.
Being a manager at one of our Dunkin’ restaurants is more than just a job.
We hire and invest in managers with high standards that care about the wellbeing and happiness of their team (and customers!) and display an unrelenting willingness to go above and beyond.
We offer the opportunity to:
Work for people who really care about you as a person.
Be fully accountable for operating a successful business.
Have the balance and quality of life you need.
Learn from other savvy restaurant leaders.
Recruit, hire, and build your own team.
Make a huge impact in the lives of others.
Earn a great salary, monthly bonus, and have ample benefits and perks.
We hire happy, hard-working restaurant leaders who want to make a difference. We care a lot about our managers and team members, and they care about the work they do. We are proud to say that over 60% of our staff has been with us for over 5 years!
We are one of the largest Dunkin’ franchise groups in the Chicagoland area and are ready to demonstrate to you the level of commitment and devotion you expect and deserve.
If you’re ready to enjoy what you do, help others succeed, put smiles on customers faces, and work with a company that really cares about and invests in you, let’s start a conversation.
CONTACT US TODAY!
We look forward to meeting you soon.
- Hire, train and develop their employees
- Communicate job expectations to their employees
- Plan, monitor, appraise and review their employees’ job performance
- Provide coaching and feedback; disciplines when appropriate
- Create and maintain a guest first culture in the restaurant
- Ensure all shifts are appropriately staffed to achieve guest service goals
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy environment by following and enforcing safety, food safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws
- Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and guest service standards
- Complete audits and implement plans to drive system improvements
- Control costs to help maximize profitability
- Execute all in-restaurant marketing promotions in a timely manner
- Execute new product roll-outs including team training, marketing and sampling
- Set sales goals and track results
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English
- Math and financial management
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- At least 18 years of age (where applicable)
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Understands and exceeds guest expectations, needs and requirements
- Develops and maintains guest
- Displays a sense of urgency with guests
- Seeks ways to improve guest satisfaction; asks questions, commits to follow-through
- Resolves guest concerns by following Brand recommended guest recovery process
- Sets and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a role model
- Consistently meets or exceeds goals
- Contributes to the overall team performance; understands how his/her role relates to others
- Sets, prioritizes and maintains focus on important goals
- Reads and interprets reports to establish goals and deliver results
- Seeks ideas and best practices from other individuals, teams, and networks and applies this knowledge to achieve results
Problem Solving and Decision Making:
- Identifies and resolves issues and problems
- Uses information at hand to make decisions and solve problems; includes others when necessary
- Identifies root cause of a problem and implements a solution to prevent from occurring
- Empowers others to make decisions and resolve issues
Interpersonal Relationships & Influence:
- Develops and maintains relationships with team
- Operates with integrity; demonstrates honesty, treats others with respect, keeps commitments
- Encourages collaboration
- Leads others; negotiates and takes effective action
Building Effective Teams
- Identifies and communicates team goals
- Monitors progress, measures results and holds others accountable
- Creates strong morale and engagement within the team
- Accepts responsibilities for personal and team commitments
- Recognizes and rewards employee’s strengths, accomplishments and development
- Listens to others, seeks mutual understanding and welcomes sharing of information, ideas and resources
- Seeks to understand conflict through active listening
- Recognizes conflicts as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Resolves situations using facts involved, ensuring consistency with policies and procedures
- Escalates issues as appropriate
Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Works collaboratively with employees to create individual development plans to strengthen employee’s knowledge and skills
- Regularly discusses progress towards goals, reviews performance and adjusts development plans accordingly
- Provides challenging assignments for the purpose of developing others
- Uses coaching and feedback opportunities to improve performance
- Identifies training needs and supports resources for development opportunities
Business and Financial Acumen
- Understands guest and competition; translates and applies own expertise to address business opportunities
- Approaches situations with an innovative mind and looks beyond the obvious to deliver solutions and implement change
- Has a working knowledge of profit and loss and other key financial measurements in order to identify business trends, make adjustments accordingly and set goals
- Understands, analyzes and communicates the key performance/profit levers and manages to these measures
CHICAGOLAND COMMISSARY is a locally owned, and operated Dunkin Franchise group with 25 locations throughout the Chicago and NW Indiana area. We recognize that our strength relies on great talent, using proven systems, policies and procedures to guide our store operations. We are proud of the tight knit family atmosphere each of our stores displays whether it is in one of our Chicago stores or elsewhere throughout IL. Our people make us who we are and we are proud that over 60% of our staff have been with us for over 5 years. Its this dedication and commitment to each other and our communities that make us one of the highest regarded Dunkin operators in the Midwest.