We are seeking “guest-obsessed” Shift Leaders to join our family!
At Biscuitville FRESH SOUTHERN®, we hire people of character who demonstrate a passion for our brand, embrace our culture of authenticity and accountability, and are grateful for life’s blessings. We are proud that many of our team members have been with Biscuitville for decades. They found a place they love to work, and we show our appreciation by providing a career, not just a job.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. Our restaurant hours of operation are from 5:00 am until 2:00 pm, which means you have your afternoons and evenings free! We call it “Life After 2.”
We’ve got a host of reasons to join the Biscuitville family:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible hours - enjoy life after 2 pm
- 401k with company match
- Fun environment - fast-paced and team-oriented
- Restaurant discounts - enjoy delicious food
- Advancement opportunities - learn valuable business and people skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coach your team to ensure order accuracy, speed, high food quality and correct food temperatures are achieved every day, for every order, and every guest.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Set an example for other Team Members by emulating consistent compliance with all company standards and policies including the Code of Conduct, Attendance and Uniform and Appearance policy.
- Help develop crew members to acquire new knowledge, skills, and abilities to enable them to advance to higher levels of responsibility and greater contribution.
- Maximizing sales.
- Acting as a leader in Biscuitville as well as in the community.
- Creating a friendly atmosphere for customers by visiting the dining room.
- Assisting in operating costs and cash control.
- Ensuring proper inventory levels through accurate ordering.
- Making employees feel a part of the Biscuitville family.
- Filling in for crew positions as needed, including Biscuit Maker, Wrapper, Cashier, Cook, etc
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous restaurant management experience a plus.
- Valid driver's license and ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation required for daily tasks such as errands, bank deposits, etc. Regular local travel required.
- Ability to operate and navigate computer systems including but not limited to sending and receiving e-mails and creating, printing, and saving documents.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bending, reaching, twisting, turning, grasping, pushing, pulling, and walking involved.
Since 1966, we’ve been baking our Biscuitville biscuits fresh every 15 minutes and serving up the classic Southern breakfast made with ingredients sourced from local and family-owned partners.
For over a half-century, we’ve proudly made biscuits from scratch right in front of our guests, rolling out a fresh batch every fifteen minutes. We’ve also held true to our original family recipe that calls for only locally milled flour, buttermilk and shortening. Try one, and we think you’ll see why.