Our Mission is to serve our guests and our team with excellence, positivity and caring.
Interested in a culinary career? Chick-fil-A is the only food company to make it in the top 10 "Customer Service Hall of Fame". If you are currently in a front-of-house, back-of-house or kitchen leadership position or culinary program and are looking for an opportunity to develop your leadership skills in a fast-paced, quality-focused restaurant, we have an opportunity for you to grow with our company.
- 40 - 50 hours per week MAX - we believe in Work/Life Balance
- Free College Tuition through Point University (Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's) for eligible team members
- Sundays Off
- Competitive pay and Raises following completion of training and development of additional skills
- Monthly Bonus plan available
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement plan – 401(k) with company matching contribution
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Available
- Advancement opportunities – industry-leading leadership development
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Leadership experience in a restaurant or retail work environment
- Displays strong leadership characteristics - reliability, integrity, focus on customer service excellence
- Basic computer competency
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages breaks and shift operations and task completion to set the next shift up for success.
- Ensures all restaurant policies and procedures are being followed by team members and leadership while providing a positive, encouraging environment.
- Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels.
- Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Complete understanding of each key position in FOH or kitchen operations.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Other duties as assigned by restaurant leadership.
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
- Effective communicator
- Customer service-oriented
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Chick-fil-A Elmhurst is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all Team Members and applicants. Chick-fil-A Elmhurst recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to an individual’s race, color, religious creed, sex, sex stereotype (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a family owned and privately held restaurant company founded in 1967 by S. Truett Cathy. Devoted to serving the local communities in which its franchised restaurants operate, and known for its original chicken sandwich, Chick-fil-A serves freshly prepared food in more than 2,300 restaurants in 47 states and Washington, D.C.