We have an opening for a Shift Leader position. The work schedule for this position could include a combination of opening, mid-shift, and closing. Working here is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to gain valuable skills and life experience that goes beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. The Shift Leader position is an important role within our restaurant management team.
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- FREE Meal on days you are working
- You must team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation is required
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be at least 17 years old
- Serving guests by taking orders, handling cash and credit cards, by offering an immediate and respectful response to all guest's needs.
- Delivering meals to guests at their table or to a designated pick up area, and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of your work area and the dining room, parking lot, and restrooms.
- Stock as needed to maintain inventory throughout your shift.
- Effectively manage and lead a team of people serving our guests while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best hospitality and guest experience.
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and procedures and creating a positive work environment for everyone.
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key holder
Penn Station has developed a unique product line that demonstrates, in full customer view, the true quality of our products. Our menu features an array of mouth watering grilled submarine sandwiches, fresh-cut fries and hand-squeezed lemonade. All sandwiches are prepared fresh in full view of the customer using delicious hearth-baked bread, USDA steak and the finest meats, cheeses and vegetables. The potatoes are hand selected, fresh-cut and flash-fried in cholesterol-free peanut oil. The lemonade is made from scratch every day using hand-squeezed lemons.