The Shift Leader with Popeyes will have skills and behaviors to create memorable experiences for our Guests. A Shift Leader is passionate about providing Guests with the best experience possible. Must be able to follow Cajun Hospitality: Smile, make eye contact, greet the Guest, repeat the order, and thank the Guest. Shift leaders must enjoy working with people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. Must be committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team, be energized by the opportunity to learn, grow, and explore your career potential.
Qualifications and skills
Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with Guests and coworkers
Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets Guests with a smile while receiving orders and processing payments
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant, including dining room, restroom & exterior
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Check food quality and food temperature throughout the day to ensure the food is fresh and safe to serve
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Acts with integrity and honesty, and promotes the culture of HIgh Noon Popeyes
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and or up to 15 pounds of force frequently,
- Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 60 pounds
- Consistently operates registers
- Consistently handle product preparation
- Consistently kneel and follow proper lifting procedures
- Frequently stoop and pick up supplies and trash
- Consistently y push to open and close door to store and storage shed as well as cooler and freezers
- Consistently stand during serving customers and training
- Consistently talk to and listen to fellow team members and Guests
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions based on skills and experience and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Fantastic Benefits Include:
$50 Weekly Attendance Bonus in addition to weekly hourly pay
$100 Sign On Bonus
Competitive Pay Rate
Paid Time Off
Eligible after 90 days of employment.
Earn 1 hour of Paid Time Off for every 40 hours you work. Don’t worry,
those 40 hours can be achieved in a single week or over the course of
Earn $100 on your anniversary, every year!!
Employee Recognition Programs
Employees of the Month earn a cash bonus!
Career advancement opportunities
We are always looking for shift leaders and future managers!
Opportunities also available in our neighboring locations and future
Health benefits to all full time employees
Medical, Dental, Vision
Part time and full time
Opening, Mid, and Closing shifts available
We will work around your school schedules
Weekly Pay - every Friday!
Restaurant Shift Leader Description: It's time you worked for someone who
will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both
personally and professionally. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic
individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working
with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you. Shift Leaders
primary responsibility is to run shifts. They are expected to master all aspects
of floor control in order to achieve a consistently high level of floor
operations. Also, the Shift Leader begins to expand responsibilities toward
profitability, development of management and crew, motivation and
direction of people, general morale, and the maintenance of high brand
As a Shift Leader, you may be responsible for:
Greeting customers with a smile
Taking accurate food and drink orders
Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your
Ensuring items are well stocked
Develop and motivate crew
Train new hires
Founded in 1972, Popeyes® has more than 40 years of history and culinary tradition. Popeyes® owes its beginnings to entrepreneur and culinary innovator, Al Copeland. With one small restaurant and a big idea, Copeland introduced the New Orleans–style fried chicken that has now made the brand famous throughout the world. Popeyes® culinary heritage is built upon the rich Cajun and creole flavor profiles that are unmistakably Louisiana. We continuously draw upon and celebrate this heritage to inspire new, authentic menu creations the world craves. Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique New Orleans style menu featuring spicy chicken, chicken tenders, fried shrimp and other regional items. This unique and flavorful food has allowed Popeyes to become one of the world’s largest chicken quick service restaurants, with over 2,700 restaurants in the U.S. and around the world.