Cognizant has immediate opening for SFDC Tech Lead. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Directly lead at least two teams of Salesforce developers; guide other development teams on how to best implement Salesforce solutions.
- Recommend how to optimize all Salesforce products across Enterprise, including their integration with other platforms.
- Build roadmaps; ensure best practices; and promote automation, scalable designs, and programmatic standards.
- Recommend appropriate technology solutions to clients
- Hands on software development and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree or transcripts demonstrating near completion is required.
- 10+yrs of software engineering experience is required.
- 5+yrs in working with SFDC
- Hands on experience in networking, databases, and cloud systems is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in various scripting languages and system & server administration is preferred.
- Experience with architecting, integrating, and testing applications in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform environments, leveraging cloud services, is preferred.
- The ability to build, develop, and deploy containers to support client applications is preferred.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 12 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.