Cognizant’s Digital Operations (DO) business unit is one of Cognizant’s highest growth businesses and a critical part of Cognizant’s business strategy. To accelerate this growth even further, BPS is expanding into industries, service lines and markets globally. One of DO’s strategic growth markets is the Communications, Media & Technology Markets and DO is looking for a highly-accomplished, results-driven sales executive to originate, advance, and close large sales opportunities in outsourcing. This individual will be working with senior client executives and Cognizant senior leadership to drive sales and business development in a high growth and highly autonomous environment.
Role – Service Line Specialist – Technology industry, Digital Business Operations
Location - USA (West Coast or Austin, TX)
Practice – DBO Markets
- Market Strategy development –Drive the market strategy for Platforms & SaaS clients, especially clients in the Internet industry segment including but not limited to profitable revenue growth, competitive differentiation, industry partnerships and practice investments.
- Drive Sales origination for focus domain areas including Customer/Product Support, Location Based services (including Field Operations, AR/VR), Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence learning, training and annotations, Marketing and Sales Operations and emerging areas in Payments, Gaming and Health operations
- Expand existing P&L accounts, through mining current logos and building new client relationships.
- Develop trusted relationships with senior client executives, and partner for mutual success
- Drive best-in-class client propositions, partnering with our Solutions, Delivery, Process Excellence and Automation teams.
- Strong understanding of the Technology industry domain, across Internet/Social Media and/or SaaS companies and Digital natives.
- Expertise selling offerings across the value chain in the Platforms/SaaS and/or Internet/Social media industry
- Proven experience opening new logos, leveraging multiple origination channels.
- Ability to engage with strategic buyers e.g. CxOs and 1-down levels and hold the relationships.
- Relationships at senior levels within the relevant industry segments.
- Knowledge of how complex organizations function in a matrixed environment/structure.
- Strong analytical and consultative selling approach.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Jan 13 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.