No experience needed! Apply today.
Atria Senior Living has immediate openings for Servers to join our waitstaff. As a part of our culinary team, you’ll make our residents feel like they’re dining in a restaurant – while you start a career with exceptional advancement opportunities, competitive pay, true work-life balance and great benefits, including:
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Up to $1,500 more each year through our rewards program
- Benefits include: Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
We provide all the training you’ll need, so no experience is required. To join the team at Atria as a Server, apply now.Qualifications:
- No experience needed.
- On-the-job training – get paid to get trained!
Apply now to build your career with team Atria.
Employees of Atria must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.Responsibilities:
What you will do as a Server
- Set and clear tables, take residents’ dining orders and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Review menus with residents and acquaint new residents with dining at Atria.
- Assist with the preparation, delivery and cleanup of daily meals, banquets and special events.
- Create a strong sense of teamwork with your colleagues and positive relationships with residents.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers and equipment used in the dining room.