Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Senior Theater Logistician to join our OCONUS team (PACOM & CENTCOM).
Senior Theater Logistician (Iraq) - Perform as Theater Logistician supporting PD Aerostats and PM Force Protection Systems training, operations and maintenance, repair and modification of FMS Aerostat and RAID Tower systems to include sensors and support equipment (e.g. Electro-Optical (EO)/Infrared (IR), Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI)/Dismount Moving Target Indicator (DMTI) Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR), power generators, forklifts, etc.). PSS-T FoS consists of Tactical (12M and below), 17M, TIF-25, 22M, 28M, 34M (74K) aerostat systems. PM FPS FoS consist of RAID tower systems, Cerberus Long Range Tactical (LRT), Cerberus Scout, Full Motion Video (FMV), Rapid Deployment Integrated Surveillance System (RDISS), Force Protection (FP) Suite, and Persistent Surveillance Systems– Ground (PSS-G) FoS. Responsibilities include:
- Processing equipment transportation requests and material requisitions, tracking inventory, coordinating multi-mode transportation, hazmat shipments, and fulfilling helium and bulk fuel requirements for aerostat systems
- Managing all logistics, training, and maintenance for the Partner Nation Persistent Surveillance Systems (PSS) program
- Utilize joint logistics procedures, processes, and regulations
- Analyze aerostat helium use data and forecasting requirements
- Coordinate system transportation in and out of areas of operation
- Monitor helium and coordinating helium transportation
- Review logistic support requirements in OCONUS environments
- 12 months experience in processing equipment transportation requests and material requisitions, tracking inventory, coordinating multi-mode transportation, hazmat shipments, and fulfilling helium and bulk fuel requirements for aerostat systems
- Five (5) years of experience with military logistics efforts
- BA/BS degree
- Must have and maintain an active Secret clearance
- Experience in supporting Aerostat and Forces Protection system operations, including collection and tracking operational and maintenance data
- Hands-on experience supporting military operations
- Experience with any ISR platform (e.g. aerostat, RAID tower, UAV etc.)
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizen to apply
**Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
Please apply directly @ www.adamscomm.com/careers (keyword OCONUS)
Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.