Senior Corporate Recruiter
LightForce is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched our first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at: www.lf.co
LightForce is seeking a Senior Corporate Recruiter at our headquarters in Burlington, MA (work from home arrangements are available). The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates for a variety of roles in Engineering (Software Engineering, Architecture, Cloud Ops, IT) as well as other positions (Operations, Marketing, Customer Success, etc). This is a full-time position with high growth potential on a rapidly growing team. The Senior Corporate Recruiter will play a critical role in supporting our rapid expansion at a very exciting time for our business. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader with exponential growth potential! Are you up for the challenge where you can build something special and make a difference in the world at the same time?
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will source and develop pipelines of highly qualified candidates, drive best in class hiring processes, interview, and close top talent. They will be responsible for recommending and implementing best recruiting practices, and creative sourcing techniques including social media, professional networking, and cold calling for both active and passive candidates. This position will be highly visible and responsible for building strong and lasting relationships with candidates, hiring managers and executives alike.
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated ability to attract and close passive candidates. Excellent follow-up skills and a sense of urgency is critical.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on providing best in class customer service (both internally and externally).
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude. Ability to shift priorities while keeping a strong sense of urgency.
- Should have experience managing full lifecycle recruiting for technical organizations.
- Must have experience with ATS systems.
- Strong LinkedIn Recruiter skills and experience.
- Recruiting experience with cloud, SaaS, big data or supply chain is a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit or stand, use hands, see, listen, and speak.
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement benefits / accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the preferred qualifications described.
LightForce has a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which requires team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a medical or religious exemption with accommodations in order to partake in certain activities in the United States.
LightForce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.