Epsilon C5I (www.epsilonsystems.com/c5i), focused on software development and systems engineering for complex command, control, intelligence and combat systems, is seeking a TS/SCI-cleared Systems Engineer with 6+ years’ experience for work in St. Louis, MO supporting an Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Target web development project. Our engineering efforts provide the warfighter with tools support critical support to operational missions to improve targeting capabilities. If you have a passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment – read on!
Summary: Develops system requirement specifications, implements, supports, and manage IT services, including network, and security for web-based imagery exploitation systems. The position will entail analyzing user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of all components of complex hardware/software systems to include network analysis, functional allocation, systems requirements review, interface standards and system architectures.
- Supports operations of java web-based application.
- Monitors and manages all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Contributes to the design and execution of unit, system and operational test and evaluation.
- Contributes to successful system accreditation for operation on DoD networks.
- Analyzes system requirements and supports design and development activities.
- Frequently interacts with customers and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, oversee production, and maintain work schedules.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers and senior executives.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or Industrial Design.
- At least six (6+) years of professional experience in a systems engineering related role.
- Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have Level II IAT 8570.01 Cert such as Security+
- Recent Amazon Web Services experience relevant network experience in the design, integration, analysis, troubleshooting, documenting, programming and operation of computer equipment and networks.
- Knowledge of imagery exploitation and targeting systems.
- Knowledge of NGA System Architecture and system design documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, and professional demeanor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team player with highly proficient customer service skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio).
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Experience with NGA Systems.
- Experience in supporting security authorization activities in compliance government directives.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and managing java web applications.
- Experience with Postgresql managing tables, views, roles, and performing maintenance.
- Experience with Windows Server and CentOS operating systems.
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to very noisy.
- Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding).
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and move at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel by car, air or other means of transportation, if required.
Epsilon C5I and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.