Senior Solution Architect – NodeJS
Cognizant is a strategic partner to the Fortune 2,000, helping the world's most influential companies to build software and solutions, empowering our clients' businesses and enabling their competitive advantages.
Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach which uses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Senior Solution Architect – NodeJS will be responsible for high-level design and architecting across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, including:
- Understanding NodeJS asynchronous programming and its odds and workarounds.
- Must be able to develop frameworks and components.
- Expertise on NodeJS asynchronous runtime and JS advanced concepts and Memory leaks.
- Proficient with Design patterns with experience in Node.js Docker containerization and Microservices.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with microsecond response times and high availability.
- Experienced in deploying Apps using CI/CD pipelines.
- Advanced cloud solutions architect and using various cloud services to develop architecture on any public cloud (AWS/Azure/google).
- Experience in using minimum one front-end framework such as React JS/Angular JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Strong communication skills. Being able to effectively communicate to development teams and stakeholders.
- Manage multiple project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Help us grow our team by interviewing and recruiting new engineers
- Develop a culture of high ownership, technical excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
- Discuss with customer business groups to understand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web development for the best user experience
- Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect
- Experience anchoring & managing new RFP ‘s
- Overall, 10+ year of IT Industry experience with Architecture, System Design, Development using NodeJS, Microservices.
- Deep understanding of NodeJS Architecture, REST/GraphQL API development and frameworks like Express JS and Middy.
- Hands-on extensive experience in Microservices and cloud solutions.
- Experience with modern browser technologies and cross platform challenges.
- Knowledge of design patterns: Object-oriented development, client-side MVC.
- Familiarity in building and debugging complex systems
- Familiarity with integrations patterns and invoke/consume REST/GraphQL APIs or WebServices.
- Database fundamentals – Any On-prem relational or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, postgreSQL with Azure or AWS.
- Experience in TDD and BDD approach.
- Experience working with Container Platforms – Docker & Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of deployment concepts of rollout and rollback, webserver, app server deployment, database scripts rollout and monitoring
- Ancillary aspects of software development like IDE, CI/CD, SAFe Agile, Story development across layers; Digital Engineering and Product Engineering basics
- Experience with customizing build with webpack, Rollup & Babel.
- Define Templates for Development Teams and perform regular code reviews to ensure best practices are followed.
- Design Integration layer using a combination of approaches (services, messaging etc.) to support downstream data flow and also work in concert with existing systems.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It’s the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 29 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.