The Red Hat AI Services team is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a passion for Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) to join us. In this role, you'll work on the Open Data Hub project, an open source end-to-end AI and Machine Learning (ML) platform designed for OpenShift. You will lead a team in architecting and developing solutions to enable data scientists to easily build, deploy, and monitor ML models. You’ll use innovative technologies in the Kubernetes space to develop these solutions. You’ll work as part of a global, agile team inside the world's open source leader with constant opportunities to learn new skills and create innovative solutions to meet our customers' needs. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.What you will do:
- Architect and lead implementation of scalable solutions for data scientists to deploy their ML models and monitor their health on a shared multi-tenant platform running on OpenShift
- Mentor more junior members of the team to help grow and develop their careers
- Participate in upstream open source communities like Kubeflow Pipelines and ModelMesh serving to propose and contribute new features
- Work with product management to understand requirements and architect solutions to satisfy them
- Work closely with teams across Red Hat to understand the company’s full Hybrid Cloud strategy and lead a vision for how the Red Hat OpenShift Data Science product fits in it
- Create a team culture of continuous improvement and delivery of data-driven results
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or other related disciplines
- Experience with machine learning model lifecycle technologies like Seldon, Kubeflow Serving, MLFlow, Kubeflow Pipelines, etc.
- 7+ years experience with Python, Go, or other similar languages
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.