Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer to play a role of software architect, project lead, and software developer for a software product company.
As a senior software engineer you will be responsible for design and architecting software solutions, development, implementation, testing and successful deployment. The candidate should be a passionate individual with desire to build simple, but state of art quality software solutions that meets the customer business needs.
The candidate will work in a small team, and act as a team-lead or project lead or project manager.
This role demands individuals with the skills and understanding capable of bringing telecom business and software elements together in a compelling business centered solution that enhances customer business efficiency, profitability and growth.
Candidates should possess 5+ years of experience of software development, should have good understanding of software enterprise architectures, the application of technology and full life-cycle customer implementations.
- Strong Web Developer skills.
- Strong database programming skills in Microsoft SQL Server at an advanced level
- Background and experience in software product development, with strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Software implementation experience, including project management, analysis, design, coding, writing tests, and deployment.
- Ability to handle customer technical support calls, interact with customers and provide technical solutions
- Good written and oral communication in English, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize opportunities and tasks
- Passionate in their craft, maintaining strong work ethics, and the ability to work as a team player
- Background in Telecom Industry.
- Work Experience in Business Process Management (BPM) methodologies and BPM software. Exposure and working experience with Microsoft TFS, and MVVM architecture is preferred
Manassas, Virginia. Possibility for to work remotely for the right candidates.
This position has high salary, medical dental, vision insurance, Simple IRA retirement plans offered with company match. Attractive bonus packages are offered base on your skills and productivity.
Job Type: Full-time
MCL Systems Limited (MCL), http://www.mclsystems.com, is a Software development firm in the arena of telecom Billing and Operational Support Software (OSS) solutions, Cadebill and Ganges. These solutions are used by telecommunication companies of all sizes around the world.